Monday, January 9, 2012




Hey everyone!

This has been a crazy week with transfers and all! I'm staying in Ellensburg but Elder Gibson is leaving and going to Vancouver, WA. I'm getting a new companion named Elder Roundy. He seems like a great missionary from what I've heard.

We have an investigator working for a baptismal date of January 28th. His name is Bryce and he has a pretty interesting story. He was dating a Mormon girl and at first started investigating to see if it would help their relationship be stronger, so he kind of investigated for 5 months without really trying anything. They broke up when she went off to school so he stopped investigating for a while. This past month he realized that he needs to investigate for himself, not his girlfriend. So he has been progressing so quickly now because he is studying very diligently, and praying all the time. The one obstacle he has is that he works on Sundays, he is working on trying to get his schedule changed now, and the progress he has made since I met him the first time has been amazing! He is a great guy and will be an awesome member.

So it is amazing to hear your progress each week, I know I say this every week, but it really is spectacular to know that even without me hollerin at you to work out you are making awesome progress :P

Well nothing really new is happening, other than what’s going on with Bryce, so I wish you all a good week.

Love,
Elder Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment