Monday, December 10, 2012


Hey everybody!

So this is transfer week!  Elder Shuman will be going all the way over to the tri-cities!  He's going to a ward called Candy Mountain ward!  It's so cool!!  I am staying here and getting Elder Stucki to be my comp!  He's a great guy from Ogden area I believe!  I've served around him, but now I get to serve with him!  It's looking to be an exciting transfer!

So this week we had an awesome visit with a man who was in the army!  He is a member of the church but lost his faith due to some tragedies he saw in the war.  He was an awesome guy and has sincere desires to find his faith again, but it's hard for him to get past what he saw over in Iraq.  We have a return appt. with him in a couple of weeks and I am super excited to see this man again.

A cool experience we had this week was being able to help set up our Christmas lights!  We got to go up to the top roof and hang off the edge to put the lights into their places!  It was a pretty scary but really fun experience!

I hope you all have an awesome week!
Love,
Elder Pickett


No comments:

Post a Comment