Monday, April 15, 2013

4-7-13


Hey Everybody!

Wasn't conference THE BEST EVER!?  I was so happy to have it finally be there, and then in a flash it was gone!!  But yeah I really loved it and learned a lot that I needed to, I hope you did too!

So we have transfers this week!  And I am getting Elder McCaw’s!  I've served around him a decent amount of time out here, and he will be leaving at the end of this transfer (So it’s looking like I get another one here on top of this one) so yeah it'll be great to be with another experienced missionary again!  And now because of that it is looking I will be in the Washington Vancouver mission!  Crazy stuff!

So how it’s working with all the new missionaries is kinda cool.  I have covered multiple wards for 12 out of my 18 months here, so with all the new guys we have been splitting areas like MAD, it’s great because soon every single ward will have their own missionaries, and the work will be that much faster! It's great with all the greenies though because there is a ton of "greeny fire"  because they are so excited for the work, it kinda makes everyone else excited and we can really feel it hastening, we are having a ton more success this year and it has been awesome seeing the actual shift in the missions attitude!

So everyone we have been working with has been progressing very well. We have Stephaney being baptized April 20th, and Jake is preparing for May 18th, so it will be a wonderful transfer for us!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,
Elder Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment