Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hey everyone!

It's great to hear that Johnny made it back safe and sound!

It's also great to know that even without me pushing you, you're still getting stronger :P Keep up the good work! By the time I get back you'd better be running marathons or something!

The work out here is going great, we are slowly getting a good amount of investigators. Yesterday we taught 2 lessons, which was just about our weekly average so far. We also have 4 lessons scheduled for Thursday, and one later tonight, Craziness!

Last night though, we had an investigator that I was very excited for, because he had read the Book of Mormon and was a bible scholar, tell us that he would not pray about it and it was a non-negotiable subject, so that was a pretty hard blow. We just need to keep pushing along though, the Lord has promised that there will be many prepared to hear his gospel, and we just need to find them.

You'd be surprised at how much I have opened up already though, as you knew before my mission talking to people I didn't know was terrifying to me. It's still scary, but I can do it pretty easily now.

I love the E-mails I get from Elder Huyett, they only make me want to work harder so that I can find as much happiness as he feels.

Well it has been a good week, and I’m looking forward to the week to come.
Love you all,
Elder Brandon Scott Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment