Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hey everyone!

That is really amazing how far you are progressing! It just makes me sad to know that I'm not going to be there to see it happen. It sounded like the trike was really helping your improvement move along quickly, so make sure you get that up and running ASAP!

That is fantastic that Spencer and Nikki will be down, I can't wait to see you all! One thing I need to know is when you will be ready to skype though, because I will be at my WML's (ward mission leader) house after church at 10 o'clock, until noon thirty. So hopefully we can get our time in there. Is your sunday only sacrament meeting this year? Ours is and thats a new thing that I haven't really heard of.

We had our 1st ward christmas party on the third, and our 3rd ward party is the 17th. The gym here is quite tiny, so we will have to take turns sitting and eating at the third ward party because there are so many people in the congregation!

So we had a record breaking week this week, with a total of 10 lessons. Sadly, the man named Clay I was talking about 2 weeks ago isn't doing so well and we were asked to not come back. On the bright side we tracted a lady named Annette, and we taught her 2 lessons this week, and will be returning for more in the week to come. Things are looking up in elensburg.

Oh, the weather is pretty awesome. Fog, everywhere. The frost from the night looks like it snowed, when it really didn't. Super cold. Awesome. At least the tree's are beautiful when they are all frosted up.

Anyway, I'll talk to you all next week,
Elder Pickett



No comments:

Post a Comment