Monday, December 19, 2011

Hey Everyone!

Merry Christmas!

This week has been a very strange week, the work up here is basically a roller coaster, you never know if you'll be able to teach anyone in a week. We are working with Candy and David more, and they are both progressing very well. She is a non-member who says she wants to be baptized eventually, and he is a less active member who rebelled when he was young, but wants to come back. They are both progressing very well, and this friday they said it's okay if the bishop came with us for our appointment.

Dad may have jazzed your progression up a little, but I bet you are moving along faster than you think you are! It's so exciting to hear about every thing that you do, it really makes me not worry about you cuz I know you are in good hands while I'm gone.

Thats awesome that Alex is heading out to the field today! I can't wait to hear all about his adventures in the mission.

I got the package, and funny thing is, I already bought a giant jar of marshmallow fluff so I am doing good in that area.

Well sorry for the short E-mail today, we are in such a rush today because we need to be down in Yakima in just a minute.

I love you all,
Elder Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment