Monday, June 18, 2012


Hello!

So I sent you new mission address, so don't forget to let people know that it's not the same one!  Our new address will be: 8202 W. Quinault Ave. #D, Kennewick, Washington  99336

Secondly, Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Sorry to hear about your Bursitis.  Aw, man
L  but at least it’s slowed the progress but not stopped the progress.

Thirdly,  this week was way good! But mostly yesterday was so cool!  As a zone, we have set a goal of 30 new investigators per week!  And yesterday as a zone we needed 9 of them!  So I and Ruetti went to our appointment with the Coaly family, where we got 5 new investigators!  Then as we were walking home we knocked on a potentials door, and got 2 more right there!  It was such a good day yesterday!!

The lesson with the Coaly's was probably the best of my mission!  It started off kind of weird (Especially since they won't call us Elder so I'm Brandon when I go over there)  but other than that, it was super awesome and the spirit was there super strong!  So we taught them, and as a family they are going to read the Book of Mormon!  It is going to be super cool going back there and teaching them again, I kinda hope I stay because I don't want to miss out on that!

That AJ Edwards story is so cool!  I sent you a link to the Mormon Message they made out of that talk, it is really such an awesome story!
http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/mormon-messages-for-youth?lang=eng&start=1&end=12#2011-09-005-sanctify-yourselves
AJ Edwards is the bomb!

We are doing a Book of Mormon challenge, and as a mission we will finish the Book of Mormon on Dads B-day!  It has been a really awesome experience, and I'm in Helaman 7 now!  It'll be my second time through on my mission.  I know what you mean about its kind of a new book every time!  I love it so much, and after I finish reading, up next is the New Testament!!  Have a good week!

Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Elder Pickett


No comments:

Post a Comment