Monday, February 25, 2013


Hey everybody!!

This week is transfer week, and I am leaving Vancouver :(  I am headed up to a little town called Kelso, it's gonna be awesome!!  My new companion, Elder Florence and I came out together!  So it’s gonna just be 2 old men hangin out doin work!! It’s weird because our 17 month mark is the day after transfers.   Elder Stucki is training now so that’s way exciting for him!  He always thought he would never train, but me and all the missionaries here have been teasing him that his greeny call (The mission president calls and asks you to train, it’s called a greeny call) was coming and that he should get ready, when it actually came he was kinda freaking out and didn’t believe it for a couple days!  It was awesome hahaha


This week I had a way cool experience on exchanges, I was with another Elder and he is notorious for being sick at all the right times... So this day at 7:30 he says he wants to go in because he feels sick!  So I was debating it and I asked if we could just go try one more person, we haven't got in with them in a couple 3 weeks. Well he said we could try 1 more so I happily did, and we got in!!!!  It was a great visit and they got along very well, we set up another appointment (I won't be here though :( but that’s life) and it was an awesome experience for both of us!! 
The church is making 58 new missions.  Here in my mission, in July there will be lots going on. Depending on where I’m at in July I could be in another mission!  The new missions up here are Washington Federal Way mission, Washington Vancouver mission, and Oregon Salem mission. All of them take a part of the Washington Kennewick mission!  It’s awesome to be a missionary, where ever the Lord puts me!

So yeah that sums up my week!  I do need a new SD card so I can send you this one, its waaaaay full!!!
Love,
Elder Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment