Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4-16-12



Hey everybody!

This week, my companion and I definitely felt like Ammon!  We did service just about every day!!  IT was awesome to be able to get out of the white shirt and tie, and do some work for a while!  Although, it’s not nice remembering what a sunburn feels like though!  I got to drive a tractor!  We were doing farm work for a less active family, and they needed someone working the tractor so my companion and I took turns driving it. It was pretty cool.  We also painted trees, I’m not sure why but it supposedly helps them. 

That's super col that they're going on a cruise!  That’s really funny because me and my companion have alot of time to talk as we walk for miles and miles and miles (maybe exaggerated), and we were talking about cruises yesterday and he said they were pretty cool.


Our area is actually one of the smallest in the mission, so there is not so much work to be done, because almost all the houses have been knocked on within the past 6 months.  So we do a lot of work with less-actives, and trying to get them to come back to church!

Sorry for such a short letter today!
Elder Pickett



No comments:

Post a Comment