Monday, August 6, 2012


Howdy everyone! 

This week has been really good!  Not weather-wise though, it broke 100 yesterday!  This was good if I didn't have to be in a suit all day because we had a baptism!  The girls name is Kennedy Ames and she is a really awesome girl!  Her mom found the church about 8 years ago, and her older sister was baptized when they first found them.  The mother can't get baptized because she has stomach cancer, and can’t come to church.  Though we are working on getting her baptized even though she can't come! 

So transfers are coming this week, and I am losing my companion :(  I am getting a new guy (only out 3 months) and I am "Greeny busting" him, which means I am his second companion so I have to show him the real ropes!  He was trained by Elder Florence, who was a roommate of mine in the MTC so I know that Elder Davidson had a really good trainer! 

I really liked my birthday presents and the shoes I got are the ones I came out with haha, I found them at a nice price and really liked the old ones so I had to get another pair! 

Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Elder Pickett



 Is that a real baby....





I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment