Monday, September 10, 2012


Hey everybody!

This week we had a really awesome break through!  We have been working with less active family, really great people with 5 kids, and they haven't really had much motivation to come back to church or do anything for that matter.  But we had a really awesome experience with them, and they decided that it was time to come back!  It was cool because generally when we would come over the kids would go crazy and we wouldn't be able to talk much but this last week we go to talk and they opened up and really talked with us.  It was super cool!  They are gonna be coming to church alot more than they used to they say so I hope they keep to their word on that!

We had a really great visit with some other people too, I think I talk about them alot though.  They are 2 19 year olds with a 1 year old baby, he is a recent convert and she is recently reactivated.  They are doing great and we're helping them with finding the love they need for each other.  It has been a crazy time working with them because they are so much younger than we are but it is very rewarding to see people my age making such huge steps in the lives!

It would be awesome if you could get me some more moccasins mine have a fairly large hole in the toe area, I can fit my big toe out of the front :)  Other than that I’m fine with whatever you see fit to send!

Sorry about the weird time, the library shut my computer off before I could finish my letter!

Love,
Elder Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment