Thursday, October 20, 2011


Hey!                                                                                                  October 3

That is so awesome about Alex!!! yeah I hope Kevin goes somewhere awesome like that.

Conference was awesome! And I didnt even fall asleep! The missionaries talks were fantastic, you should watch Holland's from priesthood session.

Tell robby to suck it up and stop being sick, and yes I am going to be in the choir.

The spirit here is fantastic!  That's my new favorite word now, it is used just about every day in my journal :)

I just got back from the temple, we had to wake up at 5:30!!!!  Which actually wasn't too horrible now, but a week ago I would have died at the thought.

So we have roleplay lessons where we go to teach an "investigator" who is really just the teacher, and me and Elder Grant bombed, we got so nervous and just didn't know what to say, but the teacher let us start over and we nailed it from there!  It was great just knowing that if we just take a deep breath, we can actually do this!

My room is the coolest, the other companionship in it is Elder Florence, and Elder Belliston, they are both about my same height, but they are total bean poles! But they are great. 

Well I have 20 minutes left so if you are monitoring the computer just hit me back!

Love,
Elder Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment