Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey everyone! OCTOBER 17

I leave tomorrow morning so I will be able to call you at about 9 o’clock your time I believe, probably before that. So be ready at any time!!

This last week has been great, I got a letter from the Penrods on the 15th that they sent on the 2nd so that was super crazy, I hope my letters don't take that long to send!!

Half of our district is gone now, they went to the West Indies mission, and they were super cool people! I haven't got my quilt yet, and Spencer says he sent my some stuff too so I hope I get it all today, or else I’m not sure what happens to it.

I don’t know the address of the mission home yet so i don’t know where to send packages.

That is awesome that Sam is doing so well, could you send me his address so I can write him today? I'll be on later tonight so I can get it.

I don't get the ensign so I won't be able to read that issue, we'll see if I can get it once I’m out in the field.

It’s great that you are riding your trike!! Keep it up! I wanna cruise the coast highway when I get back home!! And keep workin hard at the CC! No slacking just because I’m gone…okay ;)

Well I’d best be off now. We waited for an hour and a half to get into initiatories and missed breakfast, so we need to go get some food!

Love,
Elder Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment