Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hi, Oct 10

That's awesome that you got your bike!!! And I know you'll be fine and you'll be tearin up the coast highway before I get back home. I didn't see Amy at all the first week I was here, but over the past three days I saw her once each day hahaha.

Thats an awesome story! My companion went inactive at about 12 when his parents divorced, but his friends got him to start going again, and now he's out on a mission!

Its great that your still progressing, pretty soon you won't need the cane at all eh? :P But how's the challenge center?

So my companion had his dad send him 5 ghost peppers, which are the hottest pepper on earth, and I ate one last night! It was the craziest thing ever, it made all of us cry and it cleaned out our distreict leaders sinus' pretty well... Gross!

I forgot a laundry bag! so I just use one of the left over pillow cases :)

When I talk about districts and all that, its pretty much 3 classrooms are grouped together in a zone, and every individual classroom is a district, our zone leaders just left so we got new ones, and they are actually younger than us! We are now the oldest district in our zone!!

Elder Hollands talk was great! I loved how he was so blunt with everyone!

Kevin can join my scooter gang when I get back I guess!

That is awesome that they would make that sacrifice to help others who are in need!

Teaching is great! Our teachers have investigator profiles that they act as and we go teach them!!


Love,
Elder Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment